Update March 27, 2020 10:15 AM
TCAT McMinnville Campus Updates
Through these unprecedented times, we remain committed to our students’ safety as well as their access to quality education. Please be mindful that we are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation, as such we are prepared to alter the status of the TCAT McMinnville campuses. Students should also check their campus e-mail and the institution’s social media daily for campus updates and information from their instructor. To stay up to date with the college’s status, please also subscribe to our campus remind system. On a mobile device, text @tcatmcm to 81010
We have learned that the number of confirmed cases in our eight-county service area has increased; therefore, we are making the following updates:
- Classes will remain online for the week of March 30 – April 3. Your instructor will contact you with details as it relates to your class.
- A computer lab will be available on both the McMinnville and Manchester campuses for students who do not have internet/computer access at home. To schedule time in a lab, please e-mail Dawn Winton email@example.com
- All campus events and activities (including graduation, tours, etc.) are cancelled. Students who were prepared to participate in the graduation ceremony will be allowed to participate in next year’s ceremony. The Practical Nursing pinning ceremony is postponed to a later date.
- The spring trimester has been extended to May 1 to make up for the extended spring break (March 16-20).
- Summer trimester will begin on Monday, May 4, 2020 as planned.
- All co-op agreements are suspended until further notice.
- All campus buildings will be closed to the public from March 30 – April 3. Only faculty, and staff will be allowed access into the buildings. All employees will report to campus as normal and will be assisting the public via phone and e-mail
- If students need assistance with logging into their student portal or e-mail, please contact the TBR helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To seek assistance for a student complaint or issue, please e-mail Brooks Young, Coordinator for Workforce Development & Institutional Affairs email@example.com
Update March 20, 2020, 11:52 AM
Dear TCAT McMinnville Students and Campus Community,
Please find updates by area below:
- All campus activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Students should check their e-mail and the institution’s social media daily for campus updates and information from their instructor.
- SkillsUSA Competition in April has been postponed.
- The spring trimester has been extended through May 1st.
- To seek assistance for a student complaints or issue, please e-mail Brooks Young, Coordinator for Workforce Development & Institutional Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes will be taught in an online format for the week of March 23 – 27
- All co-op agreements are suspended for the week of March 23 – 27
- Technology Foundations for all campuses is suspended until the summer trimester
- All campus buildings will be closed to everyone from March 22 – March 29.
- If students need assistance with logging into their portal or e-mail, please contact the TBR helpdesk at email@example.com
Several internet providers in our area are providing free internet for a short time. Visit this link for more details:
Staff is available by phone or e-mail:
931.473.5587 ext. 224
Staff is available by phone or e-mail:
Admissions/Records: 931.473.5587 ext. 233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid: 931.473.5587 ext. 234 email@example.com
Students needing medical consultations for non-emergent medical conditions and prescriptions can access www.mywellvia.com/tbr . Students should check their student e-mail account for details.
Please continue the three C’s – Cleanliness, Caution, and Compassion.
Update March 15, 2020
ATTENTION: TCAT CLOSED TO STUDENTS MONDAY 3/16 – FRIDAY 3/20
TCAT McMinnville is extending students' spring break until Friday, March 20. Classes will resume on Monday, March 23 at normal times unless notified further. This includes day and night classes.
Although we have not experienced any active Coronavirus cases on any of our campuses and the risk level in our communities remains low, we will continue to take steps that are consistent with local and state health guidance to reduce risks and protect our community.
Staff is expected to report as usual on Monday, 3/16.
Please review the TCAT McMinnville website periodically for further updates.